Monday, June 25, 2007

It Went So Well!

Thank you for coming, thank you for your support! I am so pleased with everybody's performances in House of Bread - it was really a neat experience for me to see and hear other singers "inhabit" songs that I've written - very, very gratifying. I don't know what else to say about that - cool experience!

We will probably release it on CD; I'll broadcast that when we do. And when I get some of the still photos taken (it was also videotaped--), I'll put some up.

The 'Ruth' page on my website now includes the background information I included in the program book, interesting details about the significance of Boaz's mother (well, interesting to me!), etc. And the lyrics are available at Moonbird Music, my publishing company's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment