Friday, June 08, 2007

Ramblin' Lynn sez...


...you can tell if you're in heaven because:

the chefs are French, the administrators are Swiss, the lovers are Italian, the engineers are German, and the police are English (don't stand so close to me-- or I'll hurt you with my guitar pick).

But if it's hell, the chefs are English, the administrators are Italian, the lovers are Swiss, the engineers are French, and the police are German.


I know of what I speak. I used to own a Renault Fuego, a car I really enjoyed except for the repairs. Watching the face of the
uninitiated mechanic when he pops the hood of a Fuego for the first time is quite wonderful. Or it would be, if one wasn't paying for his learning experience. *sigh*


thanks to Arturo for the "Ramblin' Lynn" photo and moniker
-- who loves yer baby? (well, I hope you do--)

No comments:

Post a Comment